Hi-tech Smart Thermostats
Today homeowners are increasingly looking for ways to connect comfort of their home to their lifestyles. This includes means for energy-intelligent home heating and cooling.
Smart thermostats are the new way homeowners and businesses save money on their utility bills while keeping the indoor environment at the preferred temperature.
With an upgraded control system, you can be sure your air conditioner is running smoothly and efficiently.
Advantages Over Regular Analog Thermostats
We understand the skepticism when it comes to all the “smart” devices out there. After all, you can ask – what’s wrong with your current thermostat and why can’t I just use my regular thermostat, right?
While there’s nothing wrong with the average thermostat, it does lack several features that could help squeeze every bit of efficiency out of your system. Thanks to its features and automated behaviors, smart thermostats use every minute of runtime to your advantage.
Best advantage of a smart thermostat is that it is programmable – allowing you to choose temperatures for any time of the day. Once programmed per your needs, you don’t need to make any changes. A programmable, smart thermostat can give you the ability to monitor the temperature of your home. Thermostats can even alert you for filter change, so you do not forget it, and extend your AC unit’s useful life.
Choosing a smart thermostat may sound like a costly investment, but there are many affordable options available which also promote energy savings. Ask one of our technicians about the benefits of installing a smart thermostat in your home.
There are different advanced control options available to homeowners and businesses in Las Vegas. Here are options for smart thermostats installation and service:
- Programmable thermostats: homes are vacant for many hours during day when household members are work or school. Programmable thermostats allow you to turn the AC off when everyone is away and turn it back on before family members get back. This saves you on energy costs, especially if your home is vacant during hottest part of the day.
- Zoned control systems: home zoning divides your home into multiple climate control zones and adjust temperature in each room. If certain rooms in your house are always colder or hotter than others, you should consider system zoning which includes installing multiple thermostats.These thermostats are connected to control panel which monitors automated dampers inside the ductwork. Dampers open and close per thermostat settings so that the temperature is consistent throughout the home. You can even close dampers to specific rooms that are rarely used and open the dampers when needed. Individual control of temperature gets you energy savings.
- Wi-Fi thermostats: your schedule may change unexpectedly, and smart thermostat can help you adjust accordingly. You control Wi-Fi thermostats remotely through your mobile device. Turn on the AC when you’re on your way home and your house will be comfortable by the time you arrive.
Our advisors will help you choose right control options for the comfort of your home.
Thermostat Installation, Maintenance, Repair and Replacement
Allstate Service Group offers wide selection of smart thermostats for different types of homes. Our team of experts will answer all your questions and help select the right equipment for your home.
We take pride in offering cutting-edge technology in Wi-Fi programmable and other smart home thermostats. Call us today at (702) 518-4720 to schedule smart thermostat upgrade, replacement, installation or repair.
Digital Thermostat Installation and Replacement
Programmable digital thermostats are energy efficient and can save up to 30% on utility bills. Smart and digital thermostats significantly more accurate than analog thermostats. They will make your home or workplace more comfortable and lower your electricity bills.
Digital thermostats require more investment than analog thermostats, but in the long run, increased efficiency and saved energy bring you worthwhile return on the investment.
Smart Thermostat Installation and Replacement
Up to 50% of home energy consumption goes for heating and cooling. Dialing your thermostat up and down to save some energy can be tedious, so if you are serious about making every degree count, consider upgrading your thermostat model. Programmable thermostat is decent and not too expensive if you stick to regular routines. But if you really want to go high-tech, then you want to get a smart thermostat.
Smart thermostats sync with smartphones and tablets and you control them from anywhere and set heating and cooling schedules using convenient interface.
Thermostat is the brain for HVAC system. To improve efficiency and performance of HVAC system means to upgrade the “brain” with a Wi-Fi thermostat installation. Here are some ways that Wi-Fi thermostat can make the difference:
- Improved savings: research suggests that every degree away from outdoor temperature equals 3% of your costs. So, every degree counts and that’s why you want to replace your slide or dial thermostat as soon as practical.
- Less wear on HVAC system: even programmable thermostats can keep running during times when it’s inefficient. Extra usage of HVAC system contributes to its faster wear and tear.
- Consistent improved comfort: when you trust thermostat to configure heating and cooling for you, you’ll find that it keeps you comfortable more consistently.
Nest Thermostat Installation and Replacement
Nest learning thermostat is your solution for smarter, more energy-efficient thermostat for your Las Vegas home that saves both hassle and money. Nest thermostat learns your habits, and programs itself to keep warm when you are home and conserves energy with lower temperatures when you are away. Increased energy efficiency gives significant savings on heating and cooling bills.
Some of the key features of Nest thermostat include:
- Auto-schedule: Nest thermostat learns how warm or cold you like to keep your house based on how you adjust it during initial weeks. It then programs itself and adjusts as needed down the road.
- Remote control: you connect your Nest thermostat to Wi-Fi and can adjust temperature from your phone, tablet, or laptop.
- Automated learning behavior: after a couple of weeks of use, thermostat will begin to understand your cooling and heating habits to anticipate your needs.
- Home/away modes: When you are away, Nest thermostat turns itself down and avoids overheating or overcooling your vacant home.
- Early-on: Nest thermostat learns how long it takes your home to warm or cool and keeps track of the weather so it can maintain temperature how you like it.
- Nest Leaf: Nest Leaf shows up when you choose a temperature that will save you energy, helping guide you to energy-saving temperature choices.
- Safety temperature alerts: If your home gets dangerously hot or cold, your Nest sends you an alert on your phone or tablet.
- Efficiency-driven performance: stay on track with your efficiency goals with reminders, notifications, and reports. Smart thermostat makes complex, calculated decisions.
Nest thermostat works with most HVAC systems and learns from your behavior to save you money. Smart thermostat is a significant investment and you want to trust thermostat installation and to experienced professionals.
Studies have shown an average savings of 10% on heating and 15% on utility bills. So, in under two years, the Next Thermostat will pay for itself. And you can manage your new Nest thermostat from your smartphone and remotely adjust temperature.