ALLSTATE SERVICE GROUP
Conventional and Tankless Heaters
For your informed decision, let’s look at important factors to consider for tankless heaters (heats water on demand) and conventional heaters (uses gas flame or electric heating to heat water).
- Gas heaters are typically more affordable than electric heaters
- Easy replacement for an existing conventional heater
- Handles a large amount of water
- When power is off, there is a reserve of hot water for some period of time
- Generally more affordable than tankless heaters
- An instant and limitless supply of hot water
- More energy efficient compared to a conventional heater
- Requires less space
Heater Repair and Replacement in Las Vegas
Allstate Services Group is a full-service heater repair, replacement, and installation company. We offer heater replacement services for residential and commercial customers – gas and electric heaters, conventional and tankless heaters.
Our experienced general contractors will look into water flex lines, gas flex lines, temperature relief lines, drip pans, thermal expansion bottles, gas valves, ball valves, bonding water, and gas piping, and any other heater components.
Heaters come in various sizes, in gas or electric supply as well as conventional and tankless heater options. We will help determine your needs and recommend the optimal solutions for your household or business.
Working with us means heater services you never have to question. Our customers enjoy highly professional heater replacement, installation, repair, and maintenance services on residential and commercial heaters.
At Allstate Service Group you get the best price and your project is done fast, guaranteed. Give us a call at (702) 518-4720 to schedule heater repair service or heater replacement in Las Vegas.