ALLSTATE SERVICE GROUP
Sewer and Septic System Maintenance in Las Vegas
Septic and sewer services in Las Vegas and surrounding communities include:
- Leach system inspection and cleaning
- Septic tank pumping
- Sewer pumping
- Septic tank treatments
- Sewer treatments
- Septic system cleaning and inspection
- Septic system repairs
- Septic tank locating
- Septic tank riser lid installation
- Grease trap interceptor pumping
Septic Tank Pumping in Las Vegas
- For efficient work of the septic system, one good piece of advice is to not plant large trees or plants near the drain field. Roots are a leading cause of premature failure of drain fields.
- It is also important not to flush paper towels, newspapers, wrapping paper, industrial chemicals, or similar non-solvable materials.
- Try to space out laundry machine usage. Excessive laundry water discharge causes turbulence in the septic tank and more solids may flow to the drain field.
Our Las Vegas contractors have the expertise and equipment to inspect your system and implement necessary repairs or replacements. Whether it is removing faulty piping or replacing your septic tank.
Septic Tank Pumping and Maintenance
Septic systems last longer if they are pumped regularly. Bacteria convert most of the solids to liquids, but some solids remain. If the solids fill the tank, the field lines will clog, and the system needs to be rehauled.
Regular septic system maintenance prevents slow draining, clogging, and sewage backup. Inspections and pumping are the best and most affordable ways to keep your septic system in good working order.
Periodic pumping of the septic tank will prevent buildup. The Septic system is usually inspected at least once every 3 years. We also recommend septic tank pumping every 3-5 years.
Here are some warning signs that require immediate attention:
- Bubbling sounds in the plumbing
- Sluggish toilet flushing
- Plumbing backups
- Grass in the yard growing faster or greener in a particular area
- Unpleasant odors inside or outside
Over time, organic matter such as hair, sludge, grease, tree roots, and debris accumulate on inside walls of drainpipes, causing slow drainage or complete blockage.
At Allstate Service Group, our professionals are available to safely remove clogs, clean and scour your pipes, and restore septic systems to proper working conditions. We will tackle any septic sewer and drain cleaning issues.
Our professional technicians will measure the sludge and scum that has built up in your septic tank to determine whether the tank needs pumping. We will use non-invasive equipment to locate your tank.
Septic tank cleaning is a necessary part of regular maintenance. Our qualified technicians are septic system experts, having many years of experience with septic tanks in the Las Vegas area. Call us today at (702) 518-4720 for septic and sewer services tailored to your unique needs. Preventative maintenance is always cheaper than repairs.