ALLSTATE SERVICE GROUP
Air Filteration Services in Las Vegas
When installing a heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system (HVAC), you need to think beyond warm or cool air, think “clean air”. Air cleaning in Las Vegas and surrounding areas should be an integral part of your HVAC system. Indoor air quality is not just a matter of comfort, it is a matter of health. All air conditioning services, in Las Vegas and everywhere, go a long way in protecting your health.
Air quality is a big concern for heating and cooling systems. Most modern homes are designed to prevent air exchanges between the indoors and outdoors – except in heating and cooling systems. Air filtration systems need to work in a way that our typical airborne pollutants do not get inside.
Whether you are confronted with dust, mold, or pollen, air filtration systems are the solution. Air Filtration systems capture many of the smallest, most dangerous to breathe submicron airborne particles.
Call us today at (702) 518-4720 to protect your home and loved ones from harmful pollutants, allergens, and flu or influenza particles in the filtered air.
Benefits of Quality Air Filtration Systems
Homeowners and businesses who invest in quality air filtration systems enjoy a variety of benefits including:
- Improved Indoor Air Quality – central filtration is the first line of defense in removing the harmful airborne contaminants and toxins that continually enter our homes. Air Filtration is especially important during summer when most Las Vegas residents keep their doors and windows shut for extended periods.
- Lower Utility Bills – dirt, dust, and other pollutants that remain suspended in the air eventually become coated on vital HVAC system components. Your air conditioner will run longer cycles to satisfy the thermostat call.
- Extended Equipment Life – cleaner equipment accumulates fewer runtime hours resulting in less frequent breakdowns and a longer lifespan.
Air Filtration System That Is Best For Your Needs
Not every home has the same indoor air quality needs, so installing an air filtration system should be tailored to your needs. We’ll send over our experienced Las Vegas contractors and they’ll be able to test the air for you. They will offer the right combination of systems, in the best places, in order to get the best results.
Here are components of the best air filtration systems:
- Air Filters – also called mechanical filters, are designed to trap contaminants as the air passes through them. Different grades exist for capturing different sizes of particles.
- Air Purifiers – when mechanical filters are not enough, air purifiers are used. They use electricity to charge particles in the air. They are then charged to a plate for later disposal.
- UV Air Purifiers – Neither air filters, nor purifiers account for microorganisms. That’s where UV air purifiers come in. Equipped with ultraviolet lights, UV air purifiers eliminate viruses, mold spores, and more.
Air filters and air purifiers trap airborne pollen, mold, and spore-sized particles, eliminate airborne bacteria particles, remove airborne virus particles as well as the chemical odors and vapors. Indoor air quality is improved significantly when a combination of air filtration systems is used alongside UV germicidal lights.
Call us today at (702) 518-4720 to learn about comprehensive, intelligent air filtration systems that address all aspects of heating, cooling, comfort, health, and energy efficiency.
How Air Filter Effectiveness Is Measured
Air filters effectiveness is measured by Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value or MERV rating. MERV ratings range from 1 to 20 with higher ratings equating to better air filtration. However, the highest MERV-rated air filters might not actually be the best choice for your system.
Higher ratings can mean that it is harder for the heating or cooling system to push air through the filter, meaning they have to work harder to produce the same level of heat or air conditioning. How do you choose the right air filter?
Look for an air filter that has the following characteristics:
- Intermediate MERV rating (think 5 to 9)
- Filters harmful contaminants and allergens
- Doesn’t put a strain on your HVAC system
- Eliminates unwanted particles, like pet hair and dander.
Our experienced technicians will give professional advice and honest recommendations about air filtration and ventilation and climate control systems. They will examine your HVAC system as a whole and help you find the right air filter, considering your unique needs and budget.
If you have pets or indoor smokers, then you might need a higher-rated air filter. If you simply want to eliminate contaminants, a lower MERV rating may well meet your needs.
No “cookie-cutter” approach to projects. We learn about your lifestyle, home, and budget needs before making recommendations. Our experts are happy to answer your questions and offer smart, cost-effective air filtration services. Find out more by contacting us.
Air Scrubber is an advanced filtration technology. It provides high-efficiency air filtration to handle the indoor air quality needs on every restoration job, including damage caused by sewage, mold, or fire.
Air Scrubbers are excellent for mold abatement, restorations, construction, renovation, and industrial applications. They quickly and effectively remove contaminants such as smoke and odors, drywall dust, dirt, asbestos fibers, lead, and chemical fumes, paint and varnish odors, as well as bacteria and gases.
Did fire, flood, mold, and similar disasters pollute the air with harmful contaminants during restoration jobs? Call us now at (702) 518-4720 to put the Air Scrubbers to work.
Air Filtration System Replacement and Maintenance
Air quality devices will experience wear and tear with continued use and will eventually need to be replaced or maintained with regular ac tune-ups. Mechanical air filters regularly get filled with contaminants and need to be replaced entirely.
Using a combination of filters and purifiers can help reduce the frequency of changing them. Air purifiers, on the other hand, are electronic devices that will eventually wear out. They may need maintenance or replacement after several years of use.
Why Las Vegas Hires Us For Air Filtration Services
Our brand promise to customers – outstanding personalized service from the beginning to the end of your service call. You will receive the best in customer service throughout your entire job. We provide reliable heating, air conditioning systems, and air filtration services that are state-of-the-art and applied by our expert technicians. All our indoor air and HVAC services are tailored to customers’ individual needs.
Our General Contractors in Las Vegas provide all-inclusive air filtration services. This includes:
- Air Filtration System Installation
- Electronic Air Cleaners
- UV Light Purification
- Air Filter Replacement and Maintenance
- Air Cleaners
- Air Scrubbers
Homeowners and businesses benefit from the highest quality at a transparent and reasonable cost, with no-surprise pricing or hidden fees. Call us today (702) 518-4720 to get an assessment of your air filtrations needs.