ALLSTATE SERVICE GROUP
What AC Tune Up service includes
Regular maintenance helps avoid issues in the future. Having a professional check on your air conditioner on regular basis saves your money.
We inspection, cleaning, and measurement process that identifies problems in your AC well before they occur. Here is an indicative list of steps involved in the process:
- And calibrating the thermostat
- And calibrating safety and operating controls
- Electrical contacts and terminals
- Evaporator coils
- Wires for corrosion, dirt and rust
- Motor and compressor current readings (amperage)
- Refrigerant pressures and levels
- Refrigerant level and recharging
- Proper voltage to equipment
- Temperature splits
- And changing air filter
- Condenser coils
- Evaluating blower motor performance
- Evaluating coolant level
- Evaluating the condensate drain
- The blower assembly
- Contactors, relays, and pressure controls
- Ductwork, duct seal at unit and secure panels
- Fan motors and blades for cracks or vibration
- And lubricating all moving parts
- Indoor blower and motor for dirt and corrosion
- And oiling motor bearings
- And tightening electrical fuses and any loose connections
Regular maintenance and tune-up guarantee longer life for your AC system!
Schedule regular AC Tune-Up and Maintenance
Due to the extreme heat in the summer, it is important to get your regular air conditioning tune-up for your cooling system in your Las Vegas home already in winter or early spring. AC Tune Up is the smart way to ensure your system is running efficiently, with no breakdowns.
During AC tune-up and maintenance visit our qualified HVAC technician will clean out your cooling unit and thoroughly inspect your entire system for potential safety hazards. AC Tune-Up service extends useful life of your AC unit by identifying potential issues before they happen. This will also reduce risk of costly breakdown of your air conditioner during hot summer days.
Get ready for summer… in winter!
We can ensure your AC unit is maintained properly through the following essential steps:
- Cleaning and unclogging drains
- Cleaning fins on exterior portions
- Ensuring properly level of all parts
- Removing debris from fan cage and exterior portions
All these and other steps are designed for proper work of the entire HVAC system and avoid costly damage in the future. Experience suggests that proper maintenance and tune-up helps avoid nearly 90% of central air conditioning repairs.
Extend useful life of your AC unit by enrolling in our regular maintenance plan. You will receive all benefits of our Air Conditioning Performance Tune-Up, plus discounts and priority service
Call us now at (702) 518-4720 to enjoy the peace of mind that comes with our regular maintenance and tune-up visit. Most cost-effective way to keep your home or business cool is to schedule regular maintenance and AC Tune-up.